With the national lockdown measures across England changing almost daily, we thought it was important to explain to you what we are doing and how we are keeping you safe.
- We are still operating. The waste industry is classed as a key worker service since a lack of waste management is in itself a hazard.
- We have reviewed our systems to ensure that we can deliver a Covid Safe Rubbish Removal Service to you.
To keep you and us safe*
- All team members have the NHS Covid-19 app installed on their phones and need to show clear each morning on arrival to work.
- Our vehicle cabs and door handles are wiped down at the end of each working day.
- Our team disinfect their hands with gel each time they enter our vehicles including after visiting customers, shops, transfer stations.
- We observe the two-metre rule at all times both inside and out.
- We work entirely digitally and will sign any digital paperwork such as invoices and waste transfer notes on your behalf, so there is no need for you to touch or receive anything physically.
- We prefer to take payment via card and at a distance during this time, however, we can still take payment by cash by you placing it down and stepping away before we pick it up to save any unnecessary contact for you.
- Our team are authorised to withdraw from any site or property where the two-metre rule can not be maintained and look to reschedule.
- Our team are all issued with facemasks and will use these as appropriate in confined and unventilated spaces occupied by others.
How you can help*
Customers are asked to:
- Ventilate any inside spaces that are occupied that we need to work in by opening windows or doors.
- Please keep your distance when we are looking or removing your junk or rubbish.
- We don’t expect you to offer us a cup of tea, though we appreciate the offer.
- Inform us if anyone within your household or premises are isolating or showing any signs of Covid-19. We may still be able to help you, however, we would need to discuss this with you and decide whether this can be done safely.
We appreciate that some of these procedures may make things more difficult at times, however, it is important that we keep you and our team safe. Therefore, if for any reason we are unable to conduct a clearance for you exactly when or how it was planned due to these measures, we appreciate your patience in helping us keep you safe.
*All measures will be reviewed periodically to ensure they remain suitable and in line with government guidance.
We're in the business of helping others
Core to our values is delivering peace of mind. We do this by focussing on our customers and offering the best experience possible while choosing the environmental option where we can. Our reviews are proving that we are succeeding, however, we are always looking to improve.
Delivering Peace of Mind
You will get an email reminder the day before and a text reminder on the morning of your booking.
We’ll let you know when we are on the way. On arrival we will firm up the price for you, take payment, then clear your waste and sweep up.
Once you have inspected to make sure you are happy, we will email you directly from site your waste transfer note, invoice showing paid, and any before and after photos.
We operate across Bristol, Bath, Taunton and the remainder of the Somerset region, so are able to offer you a national level of quality service, locally.
We know good service is important to you, so all our vehicle crews are professional trained and DBS checked for your peace of mind.
With so many happy customers, we could rest on our laurels. But we are committed to reviewing and improving what we do to make your experience even better.
When we set up this business, we wanted to make sure we were a force for good. We chose not to compete on price, but to offer exceptional service with an environmental focus and to seek out customers and suppliers with the same values.
Customer loyalty programme
We offer a 5% discount for all customers who choose to use us again within a year!
(Any Clearance reserve the right to change this loyalty discount programme at any time)