Volume Price Guide *
We issue a digital waste transfer note for every job, so you can evidence proper disposal of your waste.
|£49.99||Van fee||Charged once per job (included in above prices)|
Per cubic yard / 100 Kg
Furniture, toys, black bags, plastic, glass, wood, metal, green waste
Per cubic yard / 1000Kg
Bricks, blocks, tiles, plaster, plasterboard, rubble
|£10||Extra Labour||10 mins|
Per cubic yard
If we need to bag your items for you (incl. materials / 5 mins labour)
|£84.99||Minimum Charge||The lowest charge we offer (includes the van fee)|
- Domestic Fridge – Standard size = £40
- Domestic Fridge – American/XL = £80
- TV/monitors = £10
- Fluorescent tube = £5
- Food waste (bagged) = £25
- Car battery/tyre = £9
- Calor Gas (empty) less than 10Kg = £12
- Calor Gas (empty) 10-20Kg = £18
- Calor Gas (empty) above 20Kg = £48
- Specialist gas bottle (empty) = £60
- Wasted journey / aborted removal fee (where job is cancelled once we have arrived) = £60
- Parking or clean air zone charges = as incurred
- Out of area charge = £3 per mile (for mileage beyond 30 miles radius of our base of operations)
(For commercial fridges please call us so we can discuss your needs).
- Items that can not be picked up and moved safely by two people
- Liquid waste e.g. paint, oil, petrol, diesel, chemicals, solvents
- Large quantities of soil (above 100Kg)
- Hazardous items e.g. asbestos, toxic substances
- Food waste (not bagged)
- Full gas bottles
- Bird droppings (Guano)
- Fire extinguishers
1 cubic yard is approximately the size of two washing machines.
For large furniture e.g. wardrobes/sideboards, consider how many washing machines of volume they take up.
We may need to charge you a little more when:
- Included weight or labour is exceeded
- We need to pack things for you
- Parking or clean air zone charges are incurred
- You are located outside our normal working area.
*We reserve the right to change our pricing at any time.
We're in the business of helping others
Core to our values is delivering peace of mind. We do this by focussing on our customers and offering the best experience possible while choosing the environmental option where we can. Our reviews are proving that we are succeeding, however, we are always looking to improve.
Delivering Peace of Mind
You will get an email reminder the day before and a text reminder on the morning of your booking.
We’ll let you know when we are on the way. On arrival we will firm up the price for you, take payment, then clear your waste and sweep up.
Once you have inspected to make sure you are happy, we will email you directly from site your waste transfer note, invoice showing paid, and any before and after photos.
We operate across Bristol, Bath, Taunton and the remainder of the Somerset region, so are able to offer you a national level of quality service, locally.
We know good service is important to you, so all our vehicle crews are professional trained and DBS checked for your peace of mind.
With so many happy customers, we could rest on our laurels. But we are committed to reviewing and improving what we do to make your experience even better.
When we set up this business, we wanted to make sure we were a force for good. We chose not to compete on price, but to offer exceptional service with an environmental focus and to seek out customers and suppliers with the same values.
Customer loyalty programme
We offer a 5% discount for all customers who choose to use us again within a year!
(Any Clearance reserve the right to change this loyalty discount programme at any time)