What we do
Lofts are just one of those spaces that we fill up with things we should keep and, those things that we aren’t yet ready to throw away. Of course, we should keep our child’s first painting and those pictures of our grandparents when they were young. But those moth ridden 0-2-year-olds clothes, scaletrix with some missing track and broken controller, Aunt Margaret’s fondue wedding gift and all those boxes of we don’t know what, could probably do with a bit of sorting. When you’ve reached capacity and need a loft clearance service, call our friendly team at Any Clearance to reclaim some space, or make a booking via our Online Booking Enquiry Form.
How often should you sort your loft space
You should aim to go into your loft where possible once year. This ensures you spend some time sorting all the things that you shoved up there in a hurry and allows you to consider getting rid of those things you will neve use so things don’t build up and you have space for the future.
How to sort your loft space
- Sorting a loft can be difficult, there often isn’t much space, you are working at height, often can’t stand up properly and if your loft isn’t boarded, run the risk of putting your foot through the ceiling.
Below are some suggestions to make your loft sorting and clearance a little safer:
- If you don’t have a loft ladder fitted, make sure you have a stable set of steps and room on your landing to place them properly.
- Try not to do it alone, working at height, with limited access and bulking items to handle can be dangerous, plus it would be handy to have some foot the ladder for you.
- Make sure you have ample lighting, ideally with something plugged in, but at least a torch with fresh batteries.
- Once in your loft be very careful about where you put your feet and, where there aren’t any boards, consider taking a stable board up with you so you have somewhere to stand.
- Be sure to try to pass things down carefully and always warn those below when something is coming down.
- For those at the bottom, footing the ladder a pair of glasses might be wise so you don’t get dust and dirt in your eyes as things or people come down.
Organising your loft space
- Try to pack things in plastic or robust containers ideally with lids, this should minimise the amount of rodents that choose to spend time up there.
- Consider using racking in the space, so things aren’t left all over the rafters making it difficult to see where you can walk.
- Make sure to clean up any debris while you are up there so it isn’t in the way next time.
Our flexible loft clearance solution
Whether you’re just looking to create some space or you need your entire loft space cleared ready for that big house move, our professionally trained team can help. We will go up into your loft space for you and take photos to show you what you have. Then once you decide what you would like gone, our team will give you a fixed price, accept payment, then get everything removed for you while you have a cup of tea.
Once everything is done, we will take some after photos so you can see how things are left. Before our team leaves they will issue you with a digital invoice, waste transfer note and before and after photos, so you can evidence proper disposal of your waste.
We're in the business of helping others
Core to our values is delivering peace of mind. We do this by focussing on our customers and offering the best experience possible while choosing the environmental option where we can. Our reviews are proving that we are succeeding, however, we are always looking to improve.
Delivering Peace of Mind
You will get an email reminder the day before and a text reminder on the morning of your booking.
We’ll let you know when we are on the way. On arrival we will firm up the price for you, take payment, then clear your waste and sweep up.
Once you have inspected to make sure you are happy, we will email you directly from site your waste transfer note, invoice showing paid, and any before and after photos.
We operate across Bristol, Bath, Taunton and the remainder of the Somerset region, so are able to offer you a national level of quality service, locally.
We know good service is important to you, so all our vehicle crews are professional trained and DBS checked for your peace of mind.
With so many happy customers, we could rest on our laurels. But we are committed to reviewing and improving what we do to make your experience even better.
When we set up this business, we wanted to make sure we were a force for good. We chose not to compete on price, but to offer exceptional service with an environmental focus and to seek out customers and suppliers with the same values.
Customer loyalty programme
We offer a 5% discount for all customers who choose to use us again within a year!
(Any Clearance reserve the right to change this loyalty discount programme at any time)