What we do
Storm Damage: Clearance Service
With global warming and evermore extreme weather hitting the shores of the UK, storm damage is, unfortunately, becoming a more regular occurrence and with it the need for a professional storm damage clearance service. This can be a very emotive time and the last thing you need is to face such things alone. We work off mobile communication systems, so even where hardlines are down, we are still operating safely and efficiently. We are the regions go-to solution for emergency storm damage junk and rubbish removal services.
As an established local brand with an environmental focus, you can be confident that pricing will remain the same even in a local crisis, and that all your waste will be recycled where possible to ensure the minimum impact to landfill on your behalf.
Wherever your rubbish is on your premises, our well trained and friendly staff will be all too happy to take it away for you. You don’t even need to move it, show us where it is, make a cup of tea, and we’ll take care of the rest for you.
Types of storm damage rubbish removal we can help with
If you have spoiled furniture and goods, our professional teams can help you get this removed. From sofas and soft furnishings to electrical goods, carpets and flooring, we can handle it all for you.
High winds and flooding can cause other issues such as fires. Again, whatever damaged items or debris you have at your property, our professional teams can handle all your junk and rubbish removal needs.
Fencing and sheds
Where there have been high winds it is normally the old fence panels that go first and in extreme cases, sheds and greenhouses don’t fair much better. Not to worry, whatever has come down can be dealt with. Just give us a call or complete our Online Booking Enquiry Form and we will be able to handle all your debris and rubbish removal needs.
Things you should consider
- Don’t panic – firstly make sure everyone is safe and out of harm’s way, including yourself.
- Be sure to make sure that mains are switched off, such as the stop cock for an internal leak, or electrical mains if you can access it safely in the case of a flood.
- Once everything is safe and the initial emergency is over, take time to work out a plan of action.
- Contact your insurers if the damage is severe, they may have processes and services that can help you right out of the gate.
- Understand what they can sort out and where you need to engage services, understand whether your insurers will pay for any costs.
- While recovering your items, consider whether they are valuable and can be repaired and restored, or whether they are too far gone.
- Be sure to dry out wet wood furniture slowly and naturally so as not to cause it to crack and bow.
- When you have an idea of what needs to be done, call a service such as ours to do the humping and dumping for you, so you can focus on the bigger things.
We're in the business of helping others
Core to our values is delivering peace of mind. We do this by focussing on our customers and offering the best experience possible while choosing the environmental option where we can. Our reviews are proving that we are succeeding, however, we are always looking to improve.
Delivering Peace of Mind
You will get an email reminder the day before and a text reminder on the morning of your booking.
We’ll let you know when we are on the way. On arrival we will firm up the price for you, take payment, then clear your waste and sweep up.
Once you have inspected to make sure you are happy, we will email you directly from site your waste transfer note, invoice showing paid, and any before and after photos.
We operate across Bristol, Bath, Taunton and the remainder of the Somerset region, so are able to offer you a national level of quality service, locally.
We know good service is important to you, so all our vehicle crews are professional trained and DBS checked for your peace of mind.
With so many happy customers, we could rest on our laurels. But we are committed to reviewing and improving what we do to make your experience even better.
When we set up this business, we wanted to make sure we were a force for good. We chose not to compete on price, but to offer exceptional service with an environmental focus and to seek out customers and suppliers with the same values.
Customer loyalty programme
We offer a 5% discount for all customers who choose to use us again within a year!
(Any Clearance reserve the right to change this loyalty discount programme at any time)